All tax returns are not created equal. FBC has been preparing tax returns for owner-operated businesses for 65 years. There isn't anything we haven't seen. Are you prepared?
New Member Tax Profile
When you join FBC, we review your previous 3 years’ tax returns.
During our initial tax review of your situation, we look your past income tax returns and notices of assessment, your existing business structure, and your personal and family tax situations and meet with you to discuss your short and long-term tax goals.
If we find a discrepancy or opportunity in your tax returns, we can submit an adjustment request to CRA.
Analyzing past year returns also helps us establish future tax-saving strategies for you, and ultimately ensures you are better off financially over the long term.
Let us worry about all your tax compliance filings every year.
- Federal T2 corporate tax returns,
- Provincial corporate tax returns,
- Provincial sales tax
- GST/HST returns,
- Personal T1 tax returns, (husband/wife/family)
- T4 returns & slip preparation,
- T5 returns & slip preparation,
- payroll remittances (CPP and EI filings)
- T5013 partnership
- T3 trust returns and beneficiaries.
- ... and many more.
FBC will also assist you, if needed, with the preparation of forms for any of the following government programs:
- Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS)
- Old Age Security (OAS)
- Canada Pension Plan (CPP)
Right. And, On Time
Request a Free Consultation
Avoiding these 7 common tax mistakes will help you prepare an accurate tax return.
Why Choose FBC As Your Tax Preparation Firm?
Final and Estate Tax Returns
During the difficult times when a family is coping with the death of an FBC Member, we provide the following services.
Final T1 tax returns
FBC completes the final income tax return for the deceased Member. This ensures you pay the least amount of personal and trust income tax.
We provide support for the beneficiaries and executors/administrators, and help coordinate estate settlement with your lawyer. Ultimately, we ensure your final wishes from a tax perspective are addressed.
Estate tax returns (T3)
You have to file a T3 Trust Income Tax and Information Return, for income of the estate earned after the date of death. If the terms of a trust were established by the will or a court order in relation to the deceased individual's estate under provincial or territorial dependant relief or support law, you also have to file a T3 Trust Income Tax and Information Return for that trust.
FBC completes the estate tax return and provides support for both the beneficiaries and executors/administrators of the estate.
Learn more about FBC by contacting us over the phone:
- Barrie & Central Ontario: (705) 417-2806
- London & Southwestern Ontario: (226) 213-3623
- Smiths Falls & Eastern Ontario: (613) 903-9594
- Sudbury & North Central Ontario: (705) 419-1970
- Calgary, Southern Alberta & East Kootenay's: (403) 407-5744
- Edmonton & Northeastern Alberta: (780) 665-4673
- Grande Prairie, Northwestern Alberta: (587) 771-1700
- Regina & Southern Saskatchewan: (306) 994-2451
- Saskatoon & Central Saskatchewan: (639) 391-0899
- Dartmouth, Halifax, and Rural Nova Scotia: (902) 334-0486
- Kelowna & Southern BC: (778) 738-2007
- Winnipeg, Brandon, Rural Manitoba & Northwestern Ontario: (204) 318-2624