Tax planning is the most important part of the FBC Services. If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
New Member Tax Profile
When you join FBC, we review your previous 3 years’ tax returns.
During our initial tax review of your situation, we look your past income tax returns and notices of assessment, your existing business structure, and your personal and family tax situations and meet with you to discuss your short and long-term tax goals. This builds a strong database for future analysis and helps us establish future tax-saving strategies for you, and ultimately ensures you are better off financially over the long term.
Plan To Succeed
Request a Free Consultation
FBC Tax, Financial and Estate Planning can help you with financial security planning matters such as:
- Income splitting
- Income averaging or deferral
- Income conversion
- Tax credit, incentive and deduction optimization
- Business organization
- Estate equalization for business owners Partnership agreements using buy-and-sell funding
- Estate tax protection via tax-exempt universal life policies
- Review of life insurance and investment portfolio
- Retirement planning (RRSP, TFSA, RRIF, LIRA, annuities)
- Disability, long-term care and critical illness insurance
- Health plans for groups and individuals
- Term, whole life, individual, and joint life insurance
- Charitable giving
- Educational funding
- Mortgage/loan insurance
What is a Tax Plan?
A tax plan is based on your financial goals, personal tax history and business situation. We help you develop a personal, family and business tax plan that maximizes your tax savings today and over the long run. A good tax plan also reduces the chance of a CRA audit, as well as increases the chance of success if you do differ with CRA's position.
- Learn more about FBC by contacting us over the phone.
- Barrie & Central Ontario: (705) 417-2806
- London & Southwestern Ontario: (226) 213-3623
- Smiths Falls & Eastern Ontario: (613) 903-9594
- Sudbury & North Central Ontario: (705) 419-1970
- Calgary, Southern Alberta & East Kootenay's: (403) 407-5744
- Edmonton & Northeastern Alberta: (780) 665-4673
- Grande Prairie, Northwestern Alberta: (587) 771-1700
- Regina & Southern Saskatchewan: (306) 994-2451
- Saskatoon & Central Saskatchewan: (639) 391-0899
- Dartmouth, Halifax, and Rural Nova Scotia: (902) 334-0486
- Kelowna & Southern BC: (778) 738-2007
- Winnipeg, Brandon, Rural Manitoba & Northwestern Ontario: (204) 318-2624
Click to call your closest office: