To ensure compliance with Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) regulations and avoid penalties, all incorporated Canadian businesses must file important legal documents and maintain a Minute Book. Are you prepared?
Minute Book Maintenance For FBC Members
Get Started With our Minute Book Maintenance at Your Next Appointment
Special Offer: We'll update your Minute Book and file annual returns each year for only $250*.
Government filing fees and permits not included, fees vary by province; additional FBC services fee of $50 per annual return filed for missing years; additional one-time FBC services fee of $500 to file articles of revival.
Maintaining your Minute Book
Maintaining your corporate minute book is required for CRA compliance, and keeping it up to date is essential if you wish to obtain a loan or other financing or sell your business. Let FBC manage the hassle of maintaining your Minute Book as we prepare your annual tax returns. And if you’re not up to date with your filings, we’ll get you there.
- Review Minute Book for completeness
- Upload existing documentation to electronic file
- Update Minute Book with missing documents and resolutions from previous years
- File annual returns for missing years*
- File Trade Name Renewal if the trade name has expired*
- File your annual corporate return
- Prepare annual basic Shareholder and Director Resolutions
- Update your Minute Book
- Act as your Registered Office for Service and Records
- Securely store all documents online
Request a Free Consultation
Minute Book Maintenance
A Minute Book contains legal documentation of a corporation’s important decisions and actions. They include:
Always looking to add value for our Members, FBC has forged a partnership with a leading Canadian legal firm, Miller Thomson, to offer preferred pricing for our Members.
As a full-service national, law firm with a team of 550 lawyers located across Canada, FBC Members throughout the country can have access to first-rate legal counsel at competitive pricing. FBC staff can connect you to Miller Thomson lawyers to get the best service and pricing.
- Incorporating companies
- Creating unanimous shareholder agreements
- Establishing partnerships
- Creating employee and independent contractor agreements
- Executing the purchase or sale of land or assets
- Preparing a Will