Finance and Estate Planning requires a holistic approach and should be tackled year-round. Why bother? Money! That’s why. Keeping more of it. And making more of it work for you.
What’s In Your Plan?
Request a Free Consultation
We encourage all Members to take advantage of our financial planning expertise.
- All FBC Members receive financial and estate planning as part of Membership.
- Our only objective is to provide you with the best solutions, at the best price, with the best company(s), for your particular situation.
- Our associates across the country have many years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Dealing with one company makes it easier for you to plan from both a tax saving and estate planning perspective.
- Our specialists work collaboratively with your FBC tax consultant to provide you with a tax efficient and comprehensive solution to your needs.
- We provide convenient service in your home or office.
- We provide independent and objective advice and represent a majority of Canada’s life insurance and investment companies.
- We are very flexible and easy to deal with, and can accommodate you, no matter what your needs are.
FBC Financial Products and Plans
- Mutual Funds
- Segregated Funds
- Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSP)
- Registered Disability Savings Plans (RDSP)
- Registered Retirement Income Funds (RRIF)
- Registered Educational Savings Plans (RESP)
- Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSA)
- Individual Pension Plans (IPP)
- Life Income Funds (LIF)
- Life Income Retirement Accounts (LIRA)
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Group Benefits Plan
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance
All FBC Members have access to the FBC Health Spending Account that allows you and your employees to pay for healthcare and dental expenses directly using pre-tax dollars.
This saves the taxes payable when health care expenses are paid from T4 income.
There’s no cost for Members to set up a Health Spending Account as it’s included with your FBC Membership.
To find out more go to www.fbcbenefits.ca.
Already a Member?
To meet with a financial advisor, call 1-800-265-9237 or email email@example.com.
Learn more about FBC by contacting us over the phone.
- Barrie & Central Ontario: (705) 417-2806
- London & Southwestern Ontario: (226) 213-3623
- Smiths Falls & Eastern Ontario: (613) 903-9594
- Sudbury & North Central Ontario: (705) 419-1970
- Calgary, Southern Alberta & East Kootenay's: (403) 407-5744
- Edmonton & Northeastern Alberta: (780) 665-4673
- Grande Prairie, Northwestern Alberta: (587) 771-1700
- Regina & Southern Saskatchewan: (306) 994-2451
- Saskatoon & Central Saskatchewan: (639) 391-0899
- Dartmouth, Halifax, and Rural Nova Scotia: (902) 334-0486
- Kelowna & Southern BC: (778) 738-2007
- Winnipeg, Brandon, Rural Manitoba & Northwestern Ontario: (204) 318-2624
Click to call your closest office: