The average small business owner spends 5-10 Hours a week on their own books. Focus! Unlock your small business potential.
Hassle-Free Online Bookkeeping and Payroll
Do what you do best — focus on your clients. Not learning about the latest whiz-bang software feature. Not how to apply the latest tax & reporting laws. Not how to set up your accounts, ledger & processes to reduce the risk of CRA audit. Accounting software can be complex and frustrating for a lot of people.
Time For A Good Nights Sleep
EasyRecordBooks is your online accounting system along with a professional bookkeeper that can handle all your bookkeeping and payroll. Sleep easy without the worry of knowing you might have done something wrong.
Drop It In The Mail or Drop It Off
Once a month, put your receipts and stuff into an postage-paid envelope we provide and drop it into the mailbox. Or, just visit one of our FBC office locations across Canada and drop it off in person. We’ll take care of the rest. It’s the hassle-free way of keeping your books accurate and timely.
Right and On Time
Request a Free Consultation
Unlock Your Small Business True Profit Potential
Everyone is busy these days. We say to ourselves, "I need more time." Well, you can't have more time. You've got just as much time as everyone else! With your growing enterprise, maybe it's time to focus on what really matters.
Energy flows where intent goes. Take care of your clients.
Let us focus on:
EasyRecordBooks is online bookkeeping but without the worry of knowing you might have done something wrong.
If you get something wrong in accounting, it can really snowball on you. Late tax payments. Fines. Late or inaccurate payroll remittences. Bad account setup. Wrong reconciliations.
To some, accounting software is complex and a hassle. There's hundreds of ways to put data into different places in the hundreds of software screens you can navigate to. And ... bookkeeping, payroll, accounting, and tax law compliance is complicated! If you don't recognize the terms "month-end adjustment," "credit card reconciliation," or "EBITDA," then maybe it's time to consider EasyRecordBooks.
Good bookkeeping is critical in managing the financial aspects of your farm or small business.
The biggest mistake a small business owner can make? They don’t pay enough attention to doing their books or keeping them up-to-date. It's so easy to get behind and it can really cause problems for your company. If it's done right, it can open opportunities up for you—like being approved for a grant or loan.
Accurate and up-to-date bookkeeping can help you:
- Be more profitable
- Make timely and informed business decisions
- Secure loans or attract new business partners
- Complete GST/HST/PST returns
- Reconcile Monthly Credit Card & Bank Statements/CC statements
- Capture Expenses & Revenues Correctly
- Be confident in monthly Financial Statements
- Prepare accurate and complete tax returns, both personal and business
- Ensure you're protected when dealing with CRA and audit situations
- Complete applications for grants and rebates
A consistent payroll system can ensure:
- Employees are paid on time
- Employees are paid the proper amount
- Accurate calculation of deductions
- Deductions prepared & remitted to CRA, CPP, EI
- Regular Summaries, Employee Reports & Year End T4’s
- ePay - Direct Deposit (Available as an option)
Choosing the Right Bookkeeping Solution for Your Farm or Small Business
Whether you want a basic paper record keeping system, a professional bookkeeper to handle all your record keeping and payroll, or just want an online accounting system to help you with your small business bookkeeping, we have a solution that will meet your needs.
Call us today at 1-888-908-8915 to get started.
Learn more about FBC by contacting us over the phone:
- Barrie & Central Ontario: (705) 417-2806
- London & Southwestern Ontario: (226) 213-3623
- Smiths Falls & Eastern Ontario: (613) 903-9594
- Sudbury & North Central Ontario: (705) 419-1970
- Calgary, Southern Alberta & East Kootenay's: (403) 407-5744
- Edmonton & Northeastern Alberta: (780) 665-4673
- Grande Prairie, Northwestern Alberta: (587) 771-1700
- Regina & Southern Saskatchewan: (306) 994-2451
- Saskatoon & Central Saskatchewan: (639) 391-0899
- Dartmouth, Halifax, and Rural Nova Scotia: (902) 334-0486
- Kelowna & Southern BC: (778) 738-2007
- Winnipeg, Brandon, Rural Manitoba & Northwestern Ontario: (204) 318-2624