We offer Lunch & Learn sessions across Canada on various topics for small business owners. Watch for more info on upcoming times in your area.
If you have an organization or business group that you would like to invite us to present at, let us know.
We work with thousands of farm and small business owners like you every day. Join us over your lunch hour to learn about your tax responsibilities.
The workshop consists of a 30 minute presentation, followed by a question and answer period where you can get your tax questions answered by one of our experts.
And lunch is usually on us!
Topics are targeted to the audience and may include information on:
- Benefits of Incorporation
- Succession and Retirement Planning
- Risk Management Programs
- Capital Gains Exemptions
- Year-end Tax Planning
- Deductions (truck, home office, client relationship expenses, etc.)
- Minimum Records (keeping receipts, truck mileage log)
- Audits (How to avoid one, and what happens during an audit)